12 Ocak 2009 Pazartesi

City in my dreams


Since I met with the person, who changed whole of my life, I want to go to the St.Petersburg.This is the city where we want to see so much. I want to give some information about it.
Sankt-Peterburg, is the second largest city in Russia located on the Neva River.The citSaint Petersburg is often described as the most Western city of Russia. Another uniqeness of the city is that , Saint Petersburg is the northernmost city,among cities of the world with over one million people. The city is established by Peter the Great.because of having rich history it has many sightseeings like Ermitage museum,Peter and Paul Cathedral, Kunstkamera, Twelve Collegia, Menshikov Palace and Imperial Academy of Arts and so on.Petersburg is also famous for its white nights.

Hiç yorum yok: