9 Ocak 2009 Cuma

End of 1st Term

Today is the last day of our first term. We had so many good times with my classmates. Our lessons were so much fun. At the beginning I was thinking that I will not be able to get accustomed to lessons,university life and etc. but thanks to my classmates and teachers I didn't have so much difficulties. SOme of our inspectors will not be teaching us next semester, I am so sad because of this. For example; our EDS 200 course teacher, he is going to leave METU. Some of my classmates were nearly cry because of this. He was so nice teacher we really loved him,but of course there were some exceptions. Anyway our 1st term passed normal not so good not so bad.
I'm going to miss this term so much.Thanks for everybody, whom I spent time with.

1 yorum:

şule dedi ki...

thanks for everybody who have contributed efforts:) almost everything was good except for our EDS course- we are taking this course from another teacher, I don't like this lesson, so I am happy that term is done and will be happier if I pass this course safe and sound:))